Evening Desert Tour with Bedouin Dinner
- Enjoy a candlelit dinner at a Bedouin camp in the Mander Valley
- Ride a camel across the desert sands
- Watch amazing fire and belly dance shows
- Look at the stars through digital telescopes and learn about the constellations
- Try some traditional Bedouin “habbak” tea
Benefit from pick-up at your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and then journey to a quad bike center far from the crowds and traffic, in an isolated desert location.
Meet your instructor and get a safety briefing. Benefit from the expertise of your instructor as they escort you through the desert for about 2 hours. You will make your way to a Bedouin camp, where you can take an optional camel ride.
Reconnect with nature, surrounded by mountains, and get welcome drinks on arrival at the camp. Try some traditional habbak (wild mint) tea and learn how the Bedouins bake their bread. Then, climb to the top of a small hill to watch an amazing sunset and feel the desert breeze at the end of the day. Return to the Bedouin tent to enjoy an open buffet dinner of rice, vegetables, salads, tahini, fried chicken, shish kebab, fruits, local bread and sodas.
Watch an incredible fire show and belly dance show before looking at the stars through digital telescopes. Get interesting explanations about the night sky from an English-speaking astronomer. Return to Sharm el-Sheikh and get dropped off at your hotel on arrival.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- English-speaking guide
- Dinner and drinks
- Optional camel ride
- Quad bike