Digital Underwater Photography
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated dSLR like the pros.
PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers who are at least 10 years old are eligible to take the Digital Underwater Photographer course.
Because underwater photography is also popular with snorkelers, there is an option for avid snorkelers and skin divers to complete the course.
Digital Underwater Photographer – What will it cover?
Through hands-on training during two scuba dives and guidance from your PADI Professional, you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
Get credit! The second dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification.
Why do your Digital Underwater Photography Sharm el Sheikh with Eastern Tourism?
- Highest Safety Standards
- Experienced and Professional Instructors with a passion for photography
- World Class Diving
- Children & Family Safe- all our instructors have had Criminal Background Checks
- Excellent photograph opportunities
- We know the best sites for shoots day or night – winter or summer